To download the papers, please go to my ResearchGate page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Zhengbing_He/contributions
- Zhengbing He, Wenyi Zhang, Ning Jia, Estimating Carbon Dioxide Emissions of Freeway Traffic: A Spatiotemporal Cell-based Model, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Accepted 2019
- Liang Zheng, Chuang Zhu, Zhengbing He*, Tian He, Safety rule-based cellular automaton modeling and simulation under V2V environment, Transportmetrica A: Transport Science, Accepted 2018
- Bo Fan, Zhengbing He, Hui Tian, Dewen Kong, Yanyan Chen, Energy-efficient resource allocation for dynamic priority-based in-vehicle mobile-health communications, IEEE Systems Journal, Accepted 2019
- Zhengbing He, Ying Lv, Lili Lu, Wei Guan, Constructing spatiotemporal speed contour diagrams: using rectangular or non-rectangular parallelogram cells, Transportmetrica B: Transport Dynamics, 7(1):44-60, 2019
- Zhengbing He, Jia Hu, Brian Park, Michael Levin, Vehicle Sensor Data-based Transportation Research: Modeling, Analysis, and Management, Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, 23(2):99-102, 2019
- Dongfan Xie, Xiaomei Zhao, Zhengbing He*, Heterogeneous traffic mixing regular and connected vehicles: Modelling and stabilization, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 20(6):2060-2071, 2019
- Liang Zheng, Chuang Zhu, Zhengbing He*, Tian He, Sisi Liu, Empirical validation of vehicle type-dependent car-following heterogeneity from micro- and macro-viewpoints, Transportmetrica B: Transport Dynamics, 7(1):765-787, 2019
- Lishan Liu, Ning Jia, Lei Lin, Zhengbing He*, A Cohesion-based Heuristic Feature Selection for Short-term Traffic Forecasting, IEEE Access, 7: 3383-3389, 2019
Erasing Lane Changes from Roads: A Design of Future Intersections, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Vehicles, 2018
- Zhengbing He, Research based on high-fidelity NGSIM vehicle trajectory datasets: A review. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.11429.60643, 2017
- Wenyi Zhang, Zhengbing He*, Wei Guan, Rui Ma, Selfish routing equilibrium in stochastic traffic network: A probability-dominant description, PLoS ONE, 12(8): e0183135, 2017.
- Zhengbing He, Zheng Liang, Peng Chen, Wei Guan, Mapping to cells: a simple method to extract traffic dynamics from probe vehicle data, Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering. 32(3):252-267, 2017
- Zhengbing He, Liang Zheng, Liying Song, Ning Zhu, A jam-absorption driving strategy for mitigating traffic oscillations, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 18(4):802-813, 2017
- Liang Zheng, Zhengbing He*, Tian He, A flexible traffic stream model and its three representations of traffic flow, Transportation Research Part C, 75:136-167, 2017
- Ning Jia, Yidan Zhao, Zhengbing He*, Geng Li, Commuters' acceptance of and behavior reactions to license plate restriction policy: A case study of Tianjin, China, Transportation Research Part D. 52:428–440, 2017.
- Zhengbing He, Liang Zheng, Visualizing traffic dynamics based on floating car data, ASCE Journal of Transportation Engineering, 143:5, 2017
- Liang Zheng, Zhengbing He*, An anisotropic continuum model and its calibration with an improved monkey algorithm, Transportmetrica A: Transport Science, 13(6):519-543, 2017
- Bingfeng Si, Zhengbing He*, Xiaobao Yang, Ziyou Gao, Data-based sorting algorithm for variable message sign location, Journal of Transportation Research Board, 2645:86-93, 2017
- Ailing Huang, Guangzhi Zang, Zhengbing He*, Wei Guan, Comparative empirical analysis of five-weighted transit route network in R-space and evolution modeling, International Journal of Modern Physics B. 31(12):1750087, 2017.
- Xiaolei Ma, Zhuang Dai, Zhengbing He, Jihui Ma, Yong Wang, Yunpeng Wang. Learning traffic as images: A deep convolutional neural network for large-scale transportation network speed prediction, Sensors, 17(4):818, 2017
- Sai Shao, Wei Guan, Bin Ran, Zhengbing He, Jun Bi, Electric Vehicle Routing Problem with Charging Time and Variable Travel Time, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 5098183, 2017
- Zhihao Zhang, Yunpeng Wang, Peng Chen, Zhengbing He, Guizhen Yu, Probe data-driven travel time forecasting for urban expressways by matching similar spatiotemporal traffic patterns. Transportation Research Part C. 85:476-493, 2017
Mapping to cells: a simple method to extract traffic dynamics from probe vehicle data, Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering. 2017
- Zhengbing He, Liang Zheng, Wei Guan, Baohua Mao. A self-regulation traffic-condition-based route guidance strategy with realistic considerations: overlapping routes, stochastic traffic and signalized intersections, Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, 20 (6): 545-558, 2016
- Zhengbing He, Wei Guan, Wenyi Zhang, Effectiveness of GRIPs in alleviating traffic congestion, Proceedings of ICE-Transport, 169 (TR3):125-137, 2016
- Dongfang Ma, Fengjie Fu, Sheng Jin, Zhengbing He, Fujian Wang, Weiming Zhao, Dianhai Wang, Gating control for a single bottleneck link based on traffic load equilibrium, International Journal of Civil Engineering, 14(5), 2016
- Liying Song, Dong Yang, Anthony Theng Heng Chin, Guangzhi Zhang, Zhengbing He, Wei Guan, Baohua Mao, A game-theoretical approach for modeling competitions in a maritime supply chain, Maritime Policy & Management, 43(8):976991, 2016
A simple nonparametric car-following model driven by field data. Transportation Research Part B. 2015
A jam-absorption driving strategy for mitigating traffic oscillations, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2017
- Zhengbing He, Bokui Chen, Wei Guan, et al., Route guidance strategies revisited: Comparison and evaluation in an asymmetric two-route traffic system. International Journal of Modern Physics C, 25(4): 1450005, 2014
- Ning Zhu, Yang Liu, Shoufeng Ma, Zhengbing He, Mobile traffic sensor routing in dynamic transportation systems. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 15(5): 2273-2285, 2014
- Zhengbing He, Wei Guan, Shoufeng Ma. A traffic-condition-based route guidance strategy for a single destination road network. Transportation Research Part C, 32: 89-102, 2013
- Zhengbing He, Soufeng Ma, Wei Guan, Delays caused by motorized vehicles unable to clear intersections in China: Graphical analysis. Journal of Central South University, 20(9):2614-2624, 2013
- Jorge Laval, Zhengbing He, Felipe Castrillon. A stochastic extension of Newell’s “three-detector method". Journal of Transportation Research Board, 2315: 73-80, 2012
- Zhengbing He, Shoufeng Ma, Xiting Tang. Empirical study on the influence of learning ability to individual travel Behavior, Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 9(2): 75-80, 2009
- Jingyi Hao, Zhengbing He*. A day-to-day invariant macroscopic fundamental diagrams for probe vehicles, 2018 International Conference on Traffic Engineering and Transportation System. Shenzhen, China, 2018
- Liu Yang, Zhengbing He, Wei Guan, Shixiong Jiang, Exploring the relationship between EEG and ordinary driving behavior: A simulated driving study. 2018 Annual Meeting of TRB, Washington DC, US.
- Lili Lu, Jian Wang, Zhengbing He*, Ching-Yao Chan, Real-time estimation of freeway travel time with sparse detector data, 2017 Annual Meeting of TRB, Washington DC, US.
- Zhihao Zhang, Yunpeng Wang, Peng Chen, Zhengbing He, Guizhen Yu, Prediction of Urban Expressway Travel Time through Matching Similar Spatiotemporal Traffic Patterns, 2017 Annual Meeting of TRB, Washington DC, US.
- Zhengbing He, Liang Zheng, Liying Song, Wei Guan, Jam-absorption driving strategy for mitigating traffic oscillations, 2016 Annual Meeting of Transportation Research Board, Washington DC.
- Zhengbing He, Ailing Huang, Dongfang Ma, Ning Zhu. A discrete-flow form of the point-queue model, IEEE International Transportation Conference, 2015, Spain.
- Zhengbing He, Liu Yang, Wei Guan. A day-to-day route choice model based on travelers' behavioral characteristics, 9th International Conference of Traffic and Transportation Studies, Shaoxing, 2014.
- Weiyi Zhang, Zhengbing He, Wei Guan. Nonlinear pairwise adjustment dynamic model accounting for traveler's bounded rationality. 18th International Conference of Hong Kong Society for Transportation Studies (HKSTS), 2013, Hong Kong.
- Zhengbing He, Shuyan He, Wei Guan, A figure-eight hysteresis pattern in macroscopic fundamental diagrams for an urban freeway network in Beijing, China, 92nd Annual Meeting of Transportation Research Board. 2013.
- Zhengbing He, Ailing Huang. Approximating the minimum distribution of two normally distributed variables each with the same mean and variance. Fifth International Joint Conference on Computational Sciences and Optimization, 2012.
- Zhengbing He, Shoufeng Ma, Introduction to applications of swarm in transportation research, Forth International Joint Conference on Computational Sciences and Optimization, 2011.
Journal papers (Chinese)
- Sheng Jin, Li-xiao Shen, Zhengbing He*, Macroscopic fundamental diagram model of urban network based on multi-source data fusion. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 2018, 18 (2): 108-115
- Zhengbing He, Wei Guan, Lili Fan, Jizhen Guan, A macroscopic fundamental diagram for urban ring freeways in Beijing and the characteristics. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 2014, 14 (2): 199-205
- Zhengbing He, Wei Guan, A traffic state feedback guidance strategy under long update intervals, Control & Decision, 2013, Vol. 28, 1046-1050.
- Zhengbing He, Wei Guan, A decentralized route guidance strategy considering the effect of signalized intersections. Journal of Beijing University of Technology. 2013, 39(10):1539-1544.
- Zhengbing He, Shoufeng Ma, Guoguang He. Experimental macroscopic phenomena in urban transportation system, Acta Physica Sinica, 2010.
- Shoufeng Ma, Zhengbing He*, Siwei Zhang, Approach based on risk for traffic network reliability, Systems Engineering- Theory & Practice, 2010.
- Jianmei Liu, Shoufeng Ma, Zhengbing He, Ning Jia. Recognition method for congestion state of road network about coordination of traffic control and guidance. Journal of Management Science in China. 2010.